Monday, July 4, 2022

Projects in progress

 This is the stuff I haven't finished - I'll tackle it on the weekends going forward and hope to have it more or less done before I take my vacation in September, which will be for gardening and other projects.

Haven't touched this puzzle in months. There's not really any urgency to work on it.

Christmas quilt strips. I'd kind of like to have it done before Christmas,
as it's a gift, but I didn't promise it so there's not a lot of hurry.

Embroidering a flower to cover a stain. Probably finish tonight.

Bird skirt. Should be done in an hour or two, barring
the new design I want to try for a pocket.

Altered skirt - just needs to be sewn back together
and have new elastic put in. Maybe an hour's work.

Shirts to cut up - I want to try and use them as patterns.
This is a long-term project that I might not get to until next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment