Monday, April 14, 2014

Renovations continued! Which fabric should I use?

Bedroom renovation continues! It's almost done now, just waiting to re-catalog and replace books, put up curtains and pictures. But first...I had to add a shelf for plants!
The pieces await construction

It's not exactly the same green as the bookshelves, but close!

The curtains will be white, with little embroidered butterflies in light blue and yellow

But first I have to decide on a fabric for a runner across the shelf

I can't decide....

hmmm

No easier from this angle

The green in this matches really well, but maybe it's too dark? Then again, that could hide any potential water stains

This green doesn't quite match, but I like the flowers...

This goes with the butterfly theme, but it's not quite right...too light?

This really stands out, but the green is wrong and I don't have anything else red. Then again, that's never stopped me...

No comments:

Post a Comment