Sunday, August 24, 2014

Final reorganization of half the living room

Sewing table with puzzles, misc. and instruction books on the right, records on the left. Still more books to be cataloged and go into the empty bookshelf. I think I might store the rowing machine under the desk.

Miniatures and so on will go on the white shelves. I might get a small table to go under the window for working on puzzles and beading. The stepstool and vacuum will be gone of course.

Still stacks of books to catalog and the tv to rearrange. Also need another small stool, since I'm using the one I have for gladiolas but I might have one. Another paper lantern to hang and I want to get some more pictures for the bare wall. Only drawback to this arrangement is that the chair is now directly facing the a/c.

No comments:

Post a Comment