Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Bake Sale part 2

Night 2 of baking. Grim determination is writ upon my face.
Caramel peanut clusters cooling 

Melting the last of the caramel - all the clusters are done and cooling. I will dip them in chocolate tomorrow. The book sale starts on Thursday, so I'll bring them in Friday.

Baking the M&M cookies I made the dough for last night.

Two batches of chocolate chip dough.

M&M cookies finished. I labeled them "gooshy M&M cookies" and packed them up for the sale tomorrow.

I batch of butterscotch cookie dough.

Sweet cornbread muffins

Damnit the bottom stuck. Guess I'm eating this cornbread. *mutter*

So, current total for bake sale - 1 box of gooshy M&M cookies, six large sweet cornbread muffins. To do Thursday evening. Melt chocolate and coat caramel, bake the rest of the cookies. To do Friday morning - hopefully everything will be cool and I'll pack them up. Phew!

My feet hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment