|Goodbye beautiful gardens. We loved you very much.|
And I really have to stop procrastinating on those reviews. Sigh.
Audiobook: Miss Silver Comes to Stay (and my LP kids collection)
Relaxation Reading: Still on a Dell Shannon kick
Watching: Rocky and Bullwinkle - on season 5, marathon almost over
- Of course, the first thing that happens when I get up is I have a message from my new dentist that they never got the x-rays from my previous dentist. Which I requested sent on Wednesday. My appointment is Monday. Old dentist is closed Friday and Monday and did not have the courtesy to either actually send the x-rays or call to tell me why they couldn't. Reschedule appointment and make note to call dentist. AGAIN.
- Fresh batch of Cybils pending nominations and discussions awaiting me.
- Started on the gardens. Felt a lot better when I realized they were mostly dead underneath anyways and lots of seeds were already dry and ready to collect.
- After a little more procrastination, decided to finish pulling everything own and reward myself with croissants.
- Did that thing.
- On my walk to get croissants I thought about how I wanted to lay out the garden and it's just as well I had to cancel my Monday morning dentist appt. because this is going to be a lengthy job.
- AUGH SNAIL EGGS
- Finally finished cleaning it out, time to go buy more bricks! and dirt. and mulch. of course I forgot my gloves - my hands are not happy.
- AUGH I AM TWO BRICKS SHORT. I have worked until my legs are jelly and my back aches. Time to tidy up and call it a day.
- I might write a few more reviews tonight...I might not.
one bed cleared
All bed cleared
Sad and empty
Trellises cleaned off - will use vines for mulch
Moved all the bricks, digging the new bed
See? bricks all moved
MORE BRICKS. I loaded them on a cart at Home Depot, loaded them into the car
Then unloaded them. ARGH I'm short!!
Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.