Sunday, September 27, 2015

Vacation Day 2; or, I do ALL THE PAPERWORK

To review stack
This is the day of paperwork and catching up on all things online. 

Audiobook: Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Currently reading: Dell Shannon's mysteries, having found them available on Kindle and regretting that I got rid of my collection years ago.
Watching: Continuing my Rocky and Bullwinkle marathon
  • Cleaned out my email (if I haven't gotten back to you about a review request, you got deleted)
  • Paid bills
  • Finished writing a post on Chi's Sweet Home read-alikes
  • Went through a Scholastic catalog for collection development
  • Filled out more dentist forms. This is the third dentist in a year. Sigh.
  • 1 brief movie post
  • Took a break to do a little vacuuming and take the fans down to the basement. Thus ensuring the temperature will skyrocket over the next few days.
  • 8 brief book posts (on Flying off my bookshelf)
  • Writing letters and making up packages for the tea of the month club
  • Packed up and froze the rest of the pot roast and goosh I cooked last week and made a pitcher of tea to put in the refrigerator.
  • Transferring contacts to a spreadsheet b/c google decided to put them all into google+ which I can't stand and is completely useless.
  • A short walk to get the kinks out before tackling the loan paperwork
  • Loan paperwork
I'm calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment